Prepare For Virtual Hr Internship Interview
The HR profession is highly in demand among youngsters because it helps in enhancing one’s personality and developing one's interpersonal skills. Before going for an interview, make sure to research well about the company- its vision, achievements, shortcomings, and existing HR policies. In order to increase your chances of getting hired, you need to showcase your skills to the interviewer that would be beneficial for the organization. A recruiter receives hundreds of applications for one job position, and standing yourself out among the crowd is a big task to do. Therefore, make a good impression during the interview by telling the interviewer why you want to work in the particular company at the particular job role and, if selected, what positive outcomes you can bring to the company. Apart from asking “Where do you see yourself in five years?” and “Why should we hire you?”, a recruiter may ask several other questions:
Digital Internship interview questions based on the subject “Human Resource”-
Differentiate between Human Resource Management and Human Resource Development?
What are the functions of management?
What are fringe benefits or employee benefits?
What are the advantages of a Grievance Handling Procedure?
Work from home remote HR internship interview questions which you need to prepare-
How have your college and education made you ready for your career?
- Mention some of the activities or some events in which you have participated during your academic times that you think have made you ready to work. Moreover, you can also tell that your college used to offer mock interviews at times that prepare you for workplace or internship interviews.
How would you determine if the HR department was performing effectively for the company’s benefit?
- To determine the above, it is recommended to look for some common criteria, namely, percentage of employees trained in company policies, Salary competitiveness, Diversity rate/employee, Gender pay gap, etc.
Why are you interested in doing the digital internship?
- Mention that remote or digital internships offer a platform where one can get exposure to real-world experience. One gets the privilege to have practical experience of how things work in an office environment.
Which type of interpersonal skills are required for a job role like HR?
- The most important interpersonal skill required for any job role is the ability to communicate well.
What are the biggest challenges that one can face, in your opinion?
- Think about the challenges that an HR department or any HR usually faces.
What are your strengths and weaknesses that can benefit and hamper the company respectively?
- Think about your strengths that will be beneficial for the company and at the same time, about your weaknesses or weaknesses that will not become a hurdle in succeeding in your job role.
Tell me about a time when you trained somebody?
- This question is asked to know your leadership quality. Think about the time when somebody seeks your training.
Don’t forget to ask about the job description as it will make the interviewer think that you are interested in the particular position. Indian0 provides a platform where you can apply for work from home remote HR internship programs to gain real-life experience. To know more about Indian0 visit the website.