Sushma Swaraj nailed it again helped couple with lost passport
We have seen many cases in the past where Sushma Swaraj, External Affairs Minister have proved that she is the most efficient and pro-active on at work and on Twitter. Her help is quite prompt for the grievances of the people who approach her.
And this time, a guy approached her for help to avoid his SOLO Honeymoon. We are talking about the couple who got the help via twitter on the wife’s lost passport right 2 days before their honeymoon.
How she responded was just awesome.
Faizan Patel, a Mangalore-based photographer tweeted about the wife's lost passport. He sounded sad when he tweeted that he would be travelling alone. He sought help from Sushma Swaraj in a series of tweets.
And then the SOLO HONEYMOON picture from the plane.
Then came the quick response of our External Affairs Minister.
Amazing response by Sushma Swaraj.
Faizan Patel's wife Sana Fatima Khan tweeted back to thank for helping save her honeymoon.
Kudos Sushma Swaraj. You are awesome as always.
You may also like
- Re Engineering the Newscast Industry
- Top 10 Best Free Online Recharge Websites 2015
- Top Mobile Phones Extended Warranty Providers in India
- A deal missed leads to a bad deal thats Yahoo for you
- Kick Ass Moves of Baba Ramdev on Football Field
- GST Goods and Services Tax Bill by Arun Jaitely boosting Entrepreneurs in India
- Sushma Swaraj nailed it again helped couple with lost passport
- After Surgical Strike in POK: India Puts Pak on Back Foot
- Google India Top Trending Search Queries in 2016
- Telecom organizations essentially support web access in India yet speeds still low
- Jagga Jasoos Trailer is out starring Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif towards an adventurous journey