JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
Report to: Digital Marketing Head
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for project-managing, implementing, updating and bug-fixing all non-standard content online, including application forms, dates& prices, imagery, and rich, interactive content.A digital marketing executive plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team. Through digital & online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job:
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Access skills.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven advanced HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Advanced experience of Flash, action script.
- Thorough knowledge of web layout and browser-compatibility issues.
- Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media.
Potential Key Result Areas include:
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis.
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Execution of Affiliate Marketing efforts.
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns.
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets.
- Non-written content updates: Ensuring all relevant dates and prices are displayed in the correct format across the website, including all PDFs – liaising with the business to scope regular and one-off updates to date-and-price spreadsheets on site.
- Integrating online content with other channels, i.e. PDFs, brochures, articles etc. Ensuring that the copy is consistent with the individual campaign style, SEO, etc.
- Undertaking regular proactive optimization based on data analysis – focusing on conversion and lead generation.
- Proposing, creating, project-managing and bug-fixing and projects – including quizzes, videos, interactive sections, selectors, graphics, content-tracking, etc.
- Front-end development and rich-media production:
- Editing and implementation of video, podcast and audio rich media.
- Creating, amending and implanting interactive web features.
- Email template creation and amends, fixing bugs in code as required.
- Effectively undertaking other duties as required.
Passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role. Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement. Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copywriting are desirable. Prior experience (part-time) and training in online brand building would be a strong credential. Abilities and aptitude in sales, business development, customer interaction and relationship would be appreciated.
The candidate will be trained in job specific skill requirements during the induction and probation period. The role is an ideal preparation ground for more substantial roles in Marketing Management, Product Management, Product Marketing, New Product Launch, Analytics, Strategy & Business Development and Customer Relationship Management.